The highest-paying home-based jobs, according to Lifehack, an online source for tips to help improve all aspects of life. Lifehack is recognized as one of the premier productivity and lifestyle blogs on the web.
- Translator: Average salary - $132,000
- Financial manager: Average salary - $103,000
- Software engineer: Average salary - $94,000
- Infographic designer: Average salary - $76,000
- Voice actor: Average salary - $75,000
- Statistical analyst: Average salary - $69,000
- Animator: Average salary - $69,000
- Travel agent: Average salary - $56,000
- Graphic designer: Average salary - $52,000
- Writer: Average salary - $52,000
As with any job, certain skills are required. Some jobs may require a college education, while others do not, but you have to be good at what you do. You also need to be prepared to work at a home-based job as you would if the job were located in an office environment. In other words, it is not a hobby but a real job with deadlines and expectations. But the rewards are worth it, not only monetarily but for being able to work in the comfort of your own home.
Read more at www.lifehack.org/articles/work/the-10-best-paying-jobs-you-can-home.html