Where to find grants
The great thing about grants is that they are free. Grants can come from government sources, corporations, non-profits, and other organizations. Here are 10 that are definitely worth checking out, according to Entrepreneur.
- Huggies Brand -- Mom Inspired Grants: Grants up to $15,000 are awarded to businesses who help advance the development of innovative products inspired by the joys of motherhood.
- FedEx Think Bigger -- Small Business Grant Program: Small business applicants who become finalists are judged by the general public who vote on who gets some of the $75,000 awarded in grants each year.
- The Eileen Fisher Women-Owned Business Grant Program: Five grants are awarded each year to small businesses that are 100 percent owned by women. Eligible businesses must be established on principles of social consciousness, sustainability and innovation.
- InnovateHER: 2015 Innovating for Women Business Challenge: This program awards 3 small businesses $30,000 and is sponsored by the Small Business Administration (SBA) Office of Women’s Business Ownership to businesses that have an impact on the lives of women.
- Chase Google -- Mission Main Street Project: Chase and Google have partnered to award $3 million in grants, awarding $150,000 to help small companies take their businesses to the next level.
Read about all 10 grants by visiting www.entrepreneur.com/article/247215